Coba – Xel-Há Tour
It is your opportunity to visit the Cobá archaeological site and the Hidden Wonder of Xel-Há, on the same day!
Enjoy a comfortable ride to Cobá on a panoramic bus with an onboard breakfast included. Once you arrive at the ancient Mayan city in the middle of the jungle, a certified guide will take you to the highlighted places. Hop on a bike and ride through an old Sac-bé road to reach Nohoch Muul, which is the tallest pyramid in the Riviera Maya. Go all the way to the top at 137 ft (42 m) high; it has an unforgettable view.
After touring one of the ballgame courts and the La Iglesia pyramid, you will board the bus to reach the next destination: Xel-Há. You can rest on the Hammock Island or lose yourself floating on an inner tube through the river that flows into an enormous inlet or climb the Scenic Lighthouse and go down on the waterslide. At Xel-Há you will have unlimited food, beverages, and snorkel!
Take the Cobá - Xel-Há Tour and discover amazing Mayan remains, plus having fun in an all-inclusive park at the Riviera Maya.
Due to prevention protocols, this tour will be available soon.
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access and guided tour at the Cobá archaeological site and some time to explore by your own.
- Bottle of water at the archaeological site.
- Bicycle or tricycle ride at Cobá.
- Certified bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Admission to Xel-Há park at 12:00 p.m.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet and river floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views and a fun descent into a refreshing water landing.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter jumps, and different rope games.
- Special activities for kids at the Children’s Playground.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Unlimited food and drinks and domestic open bar.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Use of snorkeling equipment with a free snorkel.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Dressing rooms, bathrooms, lockers, showers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- You must bring printed proof of your tour purchase.
- Confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Wear comfortable beachwear and swimsuit; bring an extra change of clothes for Xel-Há.
- Wear fresh clothes, comfortable shoes for walking, hat, and sunglasses for Cobá.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to buy souvenirs, an Optional Activity, the photos of your experience, and for personal expenses.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age when boarding transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.