A complete tour to get into the Mayan culture and visit two astounding archaeological zones on the same day.
Board a comfortable panoramic bus to head towards the Cobá archaeological site while enjoying a delicious onboard breakfast. Once you arrive, take a bike ride through a Sac-bé. The ancient Mayans built this white road that takes you to Nohoch Muul which is the tallest pyramid in Cobá. Get ready! You can climb atop to take pictures of the astonishing view.
Later, you will stop at Tulum, which constitute the only Mayan city built facing the Caribbean Sea. This archaeological site features 60 temples and buildings, plus a perimeter wall used as a defense with only five narrow access. The building name as El Castillo is atop of a cliff and is a great spot for photographs and feel the ocean breeze.
For a perfect ending on your Cobá - Tulum Tour, you will head to Xel-Há to enjoy a delicious buffet, and you can even have a little time to dip into the inlet.
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom, from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Box lunch on board the transportation to Cobá and light snacks on the way to Tulum.
- Guided visit through Cobá and Tulum (45 min at each site) and free time to explore on your own.
- Certified bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Softs drinks and bottled water on board the transportation.
- Bicycle or tricycle ride at Cobá
- Train at the entrance/exit of Tulum.
- Buffet at Xel-Há at the end of both tours.
- You must bring printed proof of your tour purchase.
- Confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Wear comfortable clothes, as well as a hat. You can bring your swimsuit and a change of clothes for Xel-Há.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to buy souvenirs, an Optional Activity, the photos of your experience, and for personal expenses.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological sites, not included in the tour price.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age when boarding the transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make a change of date the same day of your visit.